We The People Rally: Information for the day of the rally -- October 17, 2020
Mission Statement: Educate~ Empower~ Restore~
We The People are committed to providing a peaceful, lawful, informative, family-fun-filled day for all ages.
We The People is not for profit, we do not align with any political parties as our mission is about the Body of the People. As a non-partisan group, our mission is to empower the Body of the People to join in the Restoration of our Constitutional Republic.
We request that all attendees and participants in this history changing event agree to the following:
- DO NOT bring or display any flags or banners depicting political party affiliation. This day is all about ONE flag, The American Flag, Uniting us one Nation under God.
- You are responsible for maintaining COVID Measures in all areas of the event grounds. Each individual and/or family is to ensure that they care for their own health measurers as it is no one else’s responsibility. PLEASE: If you or someone in your party/family is not feeling well DO NOT attend.
- This gathering has been permitted by the city of Fredericksburg with our deepest gratitude, and will take place in a beautiful public park. We suggest bringing something to sit on, weather related items, and perhaps a picnic lunch. There will be a food truck and box lunches available to purchase at a first come first serve basis, while supplies last.
- We will offer a Kid Zone for children. Parents are responsible for their children at all times, including while playing in the Kids Zone. Parents need to sign a waiver before their child/children can enter the Kid Zone play area. There will be a small fee of $5.00 per child or a flat rate of $20.00 for families of 4 or more. All proceeds will go to benefit We The People Restoration Remedy, the gift we make to our posterity. A bracelet for each child will be given to enjoy all day access to the play area. There may be a time limit put in effect without notice to accommodate demand with ease should the demand for access create long lines.
- There will be signs posted in all areas of access for "the people's rally". Please make sure you read and understand what each of them states. You are completely responsible for knowing and understanding all terms and conditions of your participation in this historic event. We will have many volunteers in all areas to field any questions you may have. We want everyone to have a positive experience while at the rally.
- Participation Waiver: When you attend The Peoples Rally you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such media and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites. You further waive all rights you may have to any claims in connection with any exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising or other publication of these materials, regardless of purpose or sponsoring of such exhibition broadcasting, web casting or other publications.
- There will be a "public accommodations" table to provide you with up-to-date information and provisions for maintaining a healthy gathering.
- There will be an Information Table where you can sign up to get more information on getting educated, the restoration process, future events, and getting involved. PLEASE, check in and stay involved. This event is the beginning of something much greater.
- The Organizers of We The People wish to thank you in advance for your vigilance and attention to every detail listed herein and at the park in effort to keep our event peaceful, lawful and loving for the Liberty of one and all!
We look forward to meeting you all!
Questions? Contact us at